National Red Ribbon Week is celebrated every year during the last week of October. The purpose of the Red Ribbon Campaign is to present a unified and visible commitment toward the creation of a drug-free America.
MCRD Red Ribbon Week Events
22-28 October 2017
- Resource Table: Tue, 24 Oct; 1030-1300 @ Duncan Hall
- Resource Table: Wed, 25 Oct; 1030-1300 @ Fitness Center
- Community Event: Thu, 26 Oct @ Mason Elementary School
- Trunk or Treat: Fri, 27 Oct
- National Prescription Drug Take-Back Initiative: Sat, 28 Oct; 1000-1400 @ Bldg 111 Education Center Parking Lot