UPDATE: 25 Aug 2020
Effective 10 Sep, MCCS will be expanding patronage to dependents of MCRDSD active duty personnel. The following MCCS locations are still restricted:
- Barber Shop (MCRDSD active duty and civilian personnel only)
- Depot Library (MCRDSD active duty only)
- Fitness Center (MCRDSD active duty and FedFire only)
- Recruit Sales (RTR and authorized patrons only)
MCRDSD/WRR dependents must coordinate with their Command to obtain a temporary decal. MCRDSD/WRR dependent is defined as dependent listed on a service member’s NAVMC 10922 (dependent application), whose sponsor is PHYSICALLY assigned to MCRDSD/WRR, or tenant command stationed aboard the Depot.
UPDATE: 29 Oct 2020
COVID-19 MCCS Phase 1.a. Hours of Operation, effective 31 October 2020
During Phase 1.a., MCCS facilities will be open to MCRDSD Active Duty, Dependents, and Civilian personnel only.
- Temperature checks will be conducted at the gate
- All personnel must present facial covering for access aboard the installation
- Workout towel required for access into Fitness Center
UPDATE: 5 Jun 2020