Congratulations! Your recruit is now a United States Marine. Celebrate this accomplishment with friends and family.
1) Plan your travel and hotel accommodations.
2) Research graduation week activities and events.
3) Plan your celebration!
1) Travel & Hotel Accommodations
CWTSato Travel can assist you with all of your travel needs, including:
- Car Rental
- Hotel Accommodations
For info and pricing, call CWTSato Travel at (800) 755-5670
2) Graduation Week
Meet & Greet | Wednesday, 1700–2000
- Meet your recruit’s Drill Instructors, while enjoying food and local brews at the Bay View Restaurant. Reservations required.
Family Day | Thursday, 0830–1700
- Morning – Learn about the Marine Corps history, customs, and benefits.
- Afternoon – Spend time with your recruit for the first time in months. Eat, shop, and play on base.
Graduation Day | Friday, 0830–1200
- Graduation marks the end of a Marine’s time in boot camp. It is his final dismissal and the culmination of his recruit training.
For more info, call (619) 524-1775 or visit mccsmcrd.com/gradinfo
Plan your celebration!
Celebrate with friends and family by going to a theme park, dining on a bay cruise, and touring the city.
- Belmont Park
- Disneyland Resort
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Legoland California
- Safari Park
- San Diego Zoo
- SeaWorld San Diego
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Universal Studios Hollywood
Tours of San Diego Bay and City
- Flagship Cruises & Events
- Hornblower Cruises & Events
- Old Town Trolley Tours